Greener Corporation provides a broad range of forming solutions through our partnership with Kenray Forming Limited, a global authority in the development, design, and manufacture of forming sets for vertical form fill seal packaging machines.
What makes these forming sets different?
Consistent, quality formers—produced with Kenray's unique design and manufacturing processes—provide fast, more standardized set-ups and help reduce downtime associated with lengthy, trial-and-error adjustments. You can order new former styles and place repeat orders with confidence.
Package Quality Assurance
Kenray formers eliminate film tracking problems, improve product flow, and increase package quality. There is no need to settle for marginally acceptable packages associated with incorrectly designed or improperly constructed formers.
The Greener-Kenray alliance integrates Parts, Process, and People to provide a broad range of the most effective solutions for all your forming, sealing, and cutting needs. Through our combined expertise and decades of experience we can help:
- Solve complex packaging problems.
- Implement proactive quality improvements and cost savings.
- Guide even the most challenging new product developments.
- Classic Forming Sets
- special features for dealing with salted snacks
- Premium Spec
- for quad seal, doy and all specialist bag configurations
- lightweight formers for easy installation and changeover
- Standard Hard Chromed Shoulders
- Specialist Coatings
- many options, including:
- K-Flow to reduce drag
- K-Damp to reduce noise levels
- Product Blockage Solution
- to solve bridging issues and increase packaging speed
- Gas Flushing Options
- designed for different environments and formers
- Dust Extraction
- Block Bottom Extensions
- Bag Spreaders
- Integral Cones and Top Chutes
Kenray Forming Ltd., based in Coalville, Leicestershire UK, has been designing and manufacturing forming sets since 1980. Their sophisticated, proprietary design models for forming sets have helped Kenray become a global leader in the packaging industry.